Monday, January 7, 2013

sleuth: Shades of Mystery


Ariela Hayes

Disgraced Doctor

Although not born into riches, it didn't take you long to achieve them for yourself as a successful doctor. It took you even less time to lose it all, when you refused to declare that a murder victim had died of natural causes. You made some powerful enemies and lost your wealth and your career.

Never one to be easily beaten, you've started a new career as a private detective.


Some key information I learned on this case, is you have to pay close attention to what is said, things are not as they seem, you have to keep trying, and there is always something you missed, oh yea and watch the tutorial first (if there is one!)
I found this first game to be very frustrating...it would not let you process the evidence all at once, you had to keep going back to all the crime scenes and keep getting a piece here and there, and then proceed to the other people's house and collect one here and there. I only had two pieces of evidence on the suspect before I accused someone of the crime. Luckily, from reading many a Sherlock Holmes in my day, I was able to deduce the suspects in half and then realize one kept ping ponging off another and the other was the client.
Interesting game, not really my cup of tea though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment