Monday, January 14, 2013

the elementary exercise of the lost moor


Login to www.playsleuth.com and solve a new case of your choosing.   
Post on your blog:
  • The name of the case
  • A Brief summary (without naming the killer)
  • Any tricks of the trade you have learned along the way 
Victim: Stephen Leatherman
Age: 24
COD: Gunshot wounds
Gender: Male

Suspects: Virgil Leatherman (father)
                Claude Leatherman (brother)
                Srinth Andrews (neighbor)
                Placeda Allen( doctor)

Stephen was killed due to the fact of money. 

I learned that you have to pay attention to the fine details. I believe this game will help me 'fine tune' myself and help me notice things that other people may not notice! I hope so that would be great! LOL! Plus you might miss something the first time that you catch the second time...

 Oh yeah, by the way, I forgot to tell you who the killer is......it is......

No comments:

Post a Comment